Custom Search

6.09.2010

Progress Report

Alright!  I haven't had much time to work on the rug lately, but here and there I've been able to make some progress.  The more it comes together, the more excited I get to see it finished!
The Bot has also taken to hooking!  He likes to carry my yarn around and hug it and say "Mmmm!"  It's pretty cute.  Here he is trying to help with/destroy my work.  :)
I'm entertaining the idea of maybe having a giveaway once I've finished it.  In order to enter, people could do a blog post about it and link me to it in my comments, and/or follow me.  Do you think anyone would be interested?  Let me know!

(Oh and Jen, girlfriend, you would get an extra entry for being my first follower!  That made me so happy, haha.)

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great on that rug girl!! Keep trucking, I can't wait to see it when it's done!

    And hehe...promise to follow my craft blog when it FINALLY goes public? ( My sister Meg and I have been tweaking it lol before we send it out into the blogging world :) When its up you'll be the first I let know!)

    luuuuuuv uuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good! I think I remember hook-latching as an early teen. I think I liked it cuz it was easy, but then it got tedious, and I was a teenager. Maybe I'll have to give it aonther try after you finish yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lizard :D

    So like I said on your other blog, here's a link to my craftiness. I made my own bouquets for my wedding! And decorations. Oye vey haha!

    (and anyone else is welcome to go look at it too haha!)

    http://sunlitwords.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-bouquet.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails